Monday, May 31, 2010

What I did for my birthday

Ok - so this post is about two weeks late - sorry!

At first I didn't really think anything was going to happen for my birthday. Nolan took me out the night before and bought me the sunglasses I'd been eyeing for a while. On the day of my actual b-day he had called me saying he'd gotten an awesome pair of tickets that that nights Padres game through his company. We scrambled and were thankfully able to find a babysitter at the very last second (HUGE thanks to our friend Henry!!).

We were late to the game, but still had a really great time! Here are some pics from the night.






2 comments:

  1. Fun Blog! And cute kids! I found you through wedding bee (so you don't think I'm a crazy random person) can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ali, this is PecanPie. Can you drop me an e-mail when you get a chance? awn1982@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete